ఇంగ్లీషు తెలుగు నిఘంటువు
Offline English Telugu Dictionary
* Over 33.000 words and expressions with examples
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, no extra files to download! The best translator for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Telugu keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, etc)
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 English accents are available:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Offline English Telugu Dict. is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Offline English Telugu Dict. (version 3.9.0) has a file size of 8.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.